Website Launch Give Away
â€œWebsite Launch Give Awayâ€
1. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PURCHASE NECESSARY: Sweepstakes begins at 6:00 p.m. PST on February 11th, 2008 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on March 10th, 2008 (the â€œEntry Periodâ€).
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the â€œWebsite Launch Give Awayâ€ via the Internet, you may access the GetThingsFree.com website at http://www.GetThingsFree.com, follow all instructions to locate and complete the online entry form. All required fields on the registration form must be filled and completed. All entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. EST on March 10th, 2008 in order to be eligible for the drawing. Limit: Up to five entries per person or e-mail address. See promotions page for specific details. All mass entries or reproductions are disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. All entries are the property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or tampers with the promotion or the web site. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the entire promotion at any time. If promotion is terminated for any reason, notice will be promptly posted at http://www.GetThingsFree.com/.
3. SPONSORâ€™S DISCLAIMERS: GetThingsFree.com (â€œSponsorâ€) is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible or incomplete entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, systems, telephone equipment, and lines electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, satellites, servers, and/or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes, or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Sponsor website or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by Sponsor for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to age 18 and over. any living persons, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, who are residents of the United States.
5. DRAWING: Potential Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on March 15th, 2008 by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential Prize winners will be notified, by email, on March 27th, 2007. Prizewinner must respond within 48 hours or Prize will be forfeited. If for any reason Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner after reasonable efforts, the Prize is forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn from all remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZE: One (1) new Apple 60GB Color iPod with Video – Black (MA147LL/A) with a retail value of $259.99 each. The following conditions shall apply to the Prize: (1) In order to receive the Prize, the winner must complete and return to Sponsor a standard Affidavit of Eligibility and Liabilities Release form if so requested by Sponsor or Advertiser; (2) Prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen; (3) Substitution or transfer of Prize will not be permitted; and (4) Installation and set-up of the Prize is the Prize winnerâ€™s sole responsibility; Prize winner is strongly advised to follow all of manufacturerâ€™s directions regarding the set-up and use of the product.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Void where prohibited otherwise or restricted by law. By entering or accepting a Prize in this Sweepstakes, winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All licenses, registrations, federal, state and local taxes are the winnersâ€™ sole responsibility. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted. An Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and (unless prohibited by law) Publicity Release must be completed and returned by winner within fourteen (14) days after notification or an alternate winner will be selected. Winnerâ€™s tax information must be provided to Sponsor before the Prize is awarded. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and directors, officers, attorneys, employees, and agents from any and all damage, injury, death, loss, misfortune or other liability of any kind that may arise from or in connection with his or her acceptance of the Prize, possession or use of the Prize, or his or her participation in this Sweepstakes, or from any misuse or malfunction of any Prize awarded.
8. WHO WON: Following the drawing, the Prize winnerâ€™s name will be posted on GetThingsFree.comâ€™s site. To obtain the name of the winner, send a request via the websites online contact form, referencing the name of the Sweepstakes.
9. MARKETING DISCLOSURES: Sweepstakes entrants will automatically be enrolled to receive the GetThingsFree.com e-mail newsletter which has gaming news, new product information, product reviews and more. This subscription is at no cost. From time to time, we allow our advertisers to make targeted, relevant offers to our subscribers by email. All such offers are approved by GetThingsFree.com as to their content. Such advertisers tend to be video game services, software or hardware companies and other audio/visual media companies. If you would like to enter this Sweepstakes but not receive the other mailings – please click here to be removed from our subscriber database